- What’s On this weekend: A car park rave, botanical beats and more on Oct 7 and 8by Shelby Gee on 10월 6, 2022 at 1:55 오후
Afro beats and a car park rave await you… Gearing up for the weekend? There are loads of fun parties and events to attend in the city. But we’re more interested in the dancing sort of fun. Jamming out on the sand or in a parking lot, the options are endless this weekend in Dubai. The post What’s On this weekend: A car park rave, botanical beats and more on Oct 7 and 8 appeared first on What’s On.
- Party hotspot Iris Dubai unveils elevated new look for the seasonby Alice Holtham on 10월 6, 2022 at 1:17 오후
Add the sleek spot to your party plans… It’s become a fail-safe Dubai hotspot for amazing DJ sets, a brilliant party brunch and picture-perfect sundowners, and as it gears up for a new season, Iris Dubai has reopened with an elevated new look. Welcoming guests from Friday October 7, the swanky outdoor lounge at Meydan The post Party hotspot Iris Dubai unveils elevated new look for the season appeared first on What’s On.
- Oblivion: The UAE’s favourite desert festival returns this Octoberby Romy Hunt on 10월 6, 2022 at 10:49 오전
Get ready to rave at Jebel Jais… Oblivion is back celebrating its one-year anniversary with a three-day rave atop the iconic Jebel Jais mountain in Ras Al Khaimah. Now in its fourth edition, Oblivion Chapter 4: The Renaissance is calling on all ravers to attend the party from Friday, October 28 to 30. Ticket prices start The post Oblivion: The UAE’s favourite desert festival returns this October appeared first on What’s On.
- Free parking and Darb in Abu Dhabi this weekendby Miles Buckeridge on 10월 6, 2022 at 10:39 오전
For the occasion of Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) birthday… Following the announcement last week that Saturday October 8 would be national holiday (which is at the weekend so most of you are probably off anyway), Abu Dhabi’s Integrated Transport Centre has confirmed that charges for Mawaqif parking and the Darb tolls will also get a short The post Free parking and Darb in Abu Dhabi this weekend appeared first on What’s On.
- The ultimate guide to brunch in Abu Dhabiby What’s On on 10월 6, 2022 at 9:30 오전
Something we know all Abu Dhabi residents can agree on, is brunch… This concept is taken to a new level across the emirate and is no longer confined to a time of day or cuisine. From party brunches to lavish spreads, we have compiled the ultimate Abu Dhabi brunch guide for 2022… What are the The post The ultimate guide to brunch in Abu Dhabi appeared first on What’s On.